Our Insurance Policy
Restore Physical Therapy is an out-of-network, cash-based physical therapy clinic. At the time of service each patient is responsible for payment of their treatment. Upon request we will provide you with the necessary paperwork to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. However, it is not guaranteed that your insurance company will reimburse you. We recommend that you look up your “out-of-network” benefits in order to have a better understanding of your plan and what you are eligible for.
We insist on providing our patients with the highest level of care with the ultimate goal of treating the entire person. We want to spend more time with our patients so we can understand them and do our best to reach your personal goals and individual needs. Unfortunately, with today's constantly changing healthcare system insurance companies have a high influence of your treatment and dictate how you are treated.
By not participating with them:
● We do not have time-constraints to work with.
● You will only see a doctor in physical therapy and no service will be provided by a tech or an aide.
● You will always receive at least 1 full hour of direct treatment.
● Your time will not be wasted with passive modalities like heat/ice or ultrasound.
● You will never be double or triple booked with other patients.